Grand Tour of France: 19 Nights – 20 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Dublin, Ireland.
Arrive Dublin & Check into your hotel. Later afternoon, orientation drive through statue-lined O’Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares, and past St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Oscar Wilde’s Trinity College. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 2: Dublin–Kildare–Strokestown–Knock–Claremorris.
After breakfast, drive across the Curragh to the IRISH NATIONAL STUD at Kildare, whose thoroughbreds command respect on the racecourses of the world. Then, north to Longford for a visit to STROKESTOWN HOUSE for a tour of the restored 1740s mansion, a stroll through its fine gardens, and insight into the circumstances of the Great Irish Famine of the 1840s at the Famine Museum. Stop in Knock, a village that attracts pilgrims from all over the world since townsfolk saw apparitions, then arrive in Claremorris, in the heart of beautiful County Mayo, for your overnight stay.
Day 3: Claremorris–Kylemore–Galway.
After breakfast, Via Westport, head for the unspoiled region of Connemara, an area known for its hardy breed of ponies. Visit KYLEMORE ABBEY, a massive yet graceful castle acquired by Benedictine nuns as a precious heirloom for Ireland. At Moycullen, visit the Joyce family at their MARBLE WORKSHOP before arriving in the port city of Galway. Overnight in Galway.
Day 4: Galway. Excursion to The Aran Islands.
At Rossaveal, board a comfortable, modern FERRY for the 45-minute crossing to Kilronan on Inishmore, the largest of the Aran Islands and where Gaelic is the first language of the islanders. Your fascinating day continues with a presentation on life on Inishmore by an island historian. Later afternoon, board a minibus to enjoy your driver/Local Guide’s commentary on a tour of the island, ending with a visit to clifftop DUN AENGUS, one of the most spectacular and dramatic prehistoric stone forts in Europe. Back in Kilronan, board your ferry back to the mainland. Overnight in Galway.
Day 5: Galway–Cliffs of Moher–Limerick.
This morning, take the scenic route across the desolate limestone plateau known as The Burren, and stop for photos of prehistoric Poulnabrone Dolmen. At the CLIFFS OF MOHER, rising 668 feet above the Atlantic Ocean, savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast. Overnight in Limerick.
Day 6: Limerick–Foynes–Killarney.
On this morning’s Limerick city tour, view the Treaty Stone and St. Mary’s Cathedral, and visit KING JOHN’S CASTLE in the medieval heritage precinct. Make your way to Foynes for a guided tour of the FLYING BOAT MUSEUM. Board and explore the only Boeing B314 “Clipper” full-size replica in the world, and in the flight simulator, re-enact the thrilling experience of crossing the Atlantic in a 1930s long-range flying boat. Then, travel to Killarney, your destination for the next two nights. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 7: Killarney. Ring of Kerry Excursion.
Join the famed RING OF KERRY for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island’s southwestern tip. Plenty to focus your camera on here: sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly colored farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and the breathtaking panorama of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View. Back in Killarney, rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 8: Killarney–Blarney–Waterford.
Across the Kerry Mountains, drive into County Cork for a visit to Blarney, renowned for its castle and magical Kissing Stone. Walk up to the castle, and to shop for traditional Irish handicrafts. In the afternoon, proceed via Cork, Youghal, and Dungarvan to Waterford, a stronghold founded by the Danish Vikings in 853. Here, enjoy a visit to the HOUSE OF WATERFORD CRYSTAL. Overnight in Waterford.
Day 9: Waterford–Avoca –Dublin.
Today visit Ireland’s oldest HANDWEAVING MILL at Avoca. Later afternoon, arrive Dublin & rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Dublin on own. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 10: Dublin – India.
After breakfast, check out & depart to Dublin Airport to board your flight back home.
|Price Per person||8 SEATER MINI VAN|
|4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Adult in Twin/ Double||2877||2464||2194||2004||1856|
|Adult in Triple||2832||2419||2149||1959||1811|
|Child with bed in Triple||2589||2218||1975||1804||1670|
|Price Per person||14 OR 18 SEATER VAN|
|9 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax||12 Pax||13 Pax||14 Pax||15 Pax||16 Pax|
|Adult in Twin/ Double||2052||1924||1831||1750||1671||1615||1563||1510|
|Adult in Triple||2007||1879||1786||1705||1626||1570||1518||1465|
|Child with bed in Triple||1847||1732||1648||1575||1504||1454||1407||1359|
TOUR COST INCLUDES :
* 9Nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
* Daily Breakfast
* Van Services as per itinerary.
* Orientation tour of Dublin.
* Visit to the world famous Japanese Garden known as the Irish National Stud in Kildare.
* Guided tour of the house and Famine Museum, and visit the gardens in Strokestown House.
* Visit the religious site in Knock
* Visit the Benedictine abbey
* Visit a marble workshop in Connemara.
* Orientation tour of Galway.
* Visit to Aran Island. Ferry to and from Inishmore, hear a presentation on life on the island by a local
historian, take a minibus tour with a driver-guide.
* Visit Cliffs of Moher.
* Orientation tour of Limerick with visit King John’s castle
* Guided tour of the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes.
* Enjoy Ring of Kerry scenic peninsula drive.
* Visit the famous village of Blarney.
* Guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal.
* Guided tour of the handweaving mill in Avoca.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
1) 3 Euro tip per person per day.
2) Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) equivalent to USD 10,000.
3) No Porterage included.
4) Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
5) Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
6) All Meals.
7) Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
8) Airfare & airport tax.
9) Visa Fees.
10) Travel insurance.
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as air-show, world athletic meet, ice skating championships, motor show, Tour de France, etc. the hotels may be blocked out more than 2 years in advance. In view of this you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities/ different city and the itinerary may have to be altered /amended.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers we will sometimes amend/alter the itinerary. However all the services will remain the same.